Friday, November 30, 2007

These days are so cold!! Although there was just a little snow, I have to say it is really cold that I do not want to go outside. But i have no choice, today My friend and I went to buy some gifts to our family members who are in China because i btought nothing for them last year, if i still bring nothing back this time, they will kill me for sure. In this extrmely cold weather, we have to wait for the No. 10 bus. I can feel i was freezed into ice slowly. We remember the time when the bus came in order to save time and decrease the time which we are waiting. Although we just wait around 10 minutes I realize I do not want to be outside any more if the weather likes today. During Canada's winter, i would like to sleep like a bear if i do not need to go to EAP program.

Before I came to Canada, my favorite season was winter; however, after I arrived here, I felt I could not tolerate the weather here because I am almost freezing. I love winter in the past because it was very beautiful. Everywhere is white and everything is clean and pure. I have never been in a place like Canada where is so cold liked North Pole.

No comments: