Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I have already worked in A&W for almost one year. During the working time, I should listen to customers and talk with them. We often only talked about what they wanted to buy; however, when I sometimes met some customers who were very interesting and friendly, I might talk some other things with them. For example, we talked about what faculty we were in or interesting things. Actually, most time, I just listened to the conversation that they were talking about in order to practice my listening. In my working place, I always talked with my colleagues. Although some of them always scared me in order to have fun, they were not out of spite and they are all funny guys. I felt I improved my listening when I listened to their conversations. Even though I still couldn’t understand all of conversations when they speak so fast, I could understand half of them. That’s a large step for me.
During these days, i wanted to buy some
second-hand furniture such as the bookcase, sofa and so on to fill my empty living room. However, it is so inconvenient. I have to search, and pick up by myself, and i need a cab. Well, i gave up, i think i will just go to Ikea to buy some new ones.

No comments: