Saturday, December 1, 2007

X'mas is coming, it is time to buy gifts. I bought an iPod Touch for my grilfriend as my Christmas gift. Actually, I think she doesn’t like listen to music when she was in the bus or C-train because by the time she got it, she did not seem to be excited. I think if i bought a NDS or PS3 to her, she would be much happier. Ha… somehow i think i kind of know that, but he wants to have a mp3 for a long time; I think i wish to use it when i has nothing to do in my way to school, and she doesn't use it at all. Also, i expected she would give me the gift which as the same value as the iPod, and i told her maybe she could buy an earphone that used with this iPod. she said that she would buy a very big one that i could use the earphone warm my ears when it is snow outside. Well, that sounds not bad. Ha…. I used this iPod for a while, it is so fantastic.. Also, i heard i can go to internet by it, and it is free!!! You even can use it to look at Youtube. One of my friend wanted to buy one, too, but i guess he need a long time to think about it before he actually buy one, not like me. I decided to buy one, i just went to buy one next day.

No comments: