Friday, October 12, 2007

I heard a really bad news yesterday when i am on the internet. The news was about a 14 years old girl sucidied in my hometown, and as i know this is the first time a teenager killed herself in my hometown. That is not the most important thing to make me surprise. She was a junior high school student, and her school is the one i read when i was her age. I guess the teacher who taught her used to teach me because it was really a long time ago, and i could not remeber all the teachers' name. however, i am familiar with her teacher's name. If it is really the one i know, i can understand why this girl killed herself. She is such a bad teacher due to she always force the students to study all the time after the class, and she gave physical punishment to students. She is the only teacher i hated.

1 comment:

Scott Douglas said...

Wow, that is a really sad story. I feel bad for the family . . .